Vita C Serum
1 fl oz / 30ml tube
The protective antioxidant benefits of stabilized vitamin C combined with a patented copper peptide-amino acid complex proven to address fine lines, wrinkles, skin discoloration and skin laxity.
While hyaluronic acid instantly increases skin moisture content, niacinamide synergistically addresses the underlying issue of a compromised skin barrier to repair the skin’s inherent ability to retain its natural moisture.
- Neutralizes damaging free radicals proven to prematurely age the skin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolorations
- Aids in the repair of the skin’s natural barrier
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain its natural moisture
- Reduces inflammation with a series of calming extracts
Apply 1-2 metered doses to cleansed, dry skin daily to protect and strengthen the skin.
When to use: Daily, morning and at night as needed.
Skin Types: All Skin Types
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Licorice Root Extract
- Mulberry Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Chamomile Extract
- White Tea/Green Tea Extract
- Bearberry Extract
- Rosehip Extract
- Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13
- Silicone free
- Sodium lauryl sulphate free
- Dimethicone free
- Propylene glycol free
- Artificial color free
- Chemical sunscreen free
- Artificial fragrance free
- Paraben free
Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Interested in adding Bellus Medical products to your practice?
Bellus Medical offers solutions for medical aesthetic practices in strategic areas of growth. Learn how we provide compelling, differentiated products that enhance the patient experience.