What do today’s prospective patients want in skin care anti-aging procedures? The very latest medical science has to offer. Something that is minimally invasive, less painful, and less time-consuming than older options. Something that can help them achieve better results. By introducing the SkinPen® microneedling device to your practice, you can offer your patients exactly what they want.
SkinPen® is a must-have for cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and medspas. This is the medical device that enables you and your patients to take full advantage of microneedling. In fact, SkinPen® allows you to help individuals with any skin type or color. No more turning people away because their skin is too dark for laser or other potentially risky procedures.
Anti-Aging Procedures: Microneedling Is an Increasingly Popular
This skin rejuvenation procedure has really come into its own in the past two or three years. It is one of the hottest topics of conversation on RealSelf, a website frequented by people looking for anti-aging skin care procedures. If SkinPen® isn’t offered at your practice, they will seek help elsewhere.
SkinPen® Features A Better Design
- A dozen surgical steel needles create micro-wounds that stimulate new blood flow and the skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin.
- SkinPen’s needles are adjustable, from 0.25mm to 2.0mm, enabling you to precisely tailor the procedure to each patient’s needs.
- Ergonomic shaping and light weight make the SkinPen® easy to handle and use. Finally, you have a tool that allows you to easily reach even small, narrow areas such as around the nose.
- SkinPen® uses a rechargeable battery, so there are no cords to limit your reach or get in your way.
- As a medical procedure, microneedling requires a sterile environment. SkinPen® simplifies that, because it uses disposable, single-use needle cartridges.
- Disposable cartridges make SkinPen® a more economical tool for your practice – and that can make the procedure more affordable for patients, too.
- SkinPen® procedures are usually quick – typically ranging from a few minutes to an hour. That’s an attractive selling point for busy patients. It also enables you to fit more patients into your daily practice schedule.
Position Your Practice For The Future
Although well-established as a go-to procedure to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as acne scars, microneedling is being used in increasingly varied ways. Medical researchers say that, in the near future, it will be used alone or in combination with other procedures to treat everything from stretch marks and other types of scars to hyperpigmentation, alopecia, and loose skin.
To remain competitive, your practice has to remain relevant. With SkinPen® in hand, you will be able to attract and treat a wider variety of patients. Both men and women. All ages.
SkinPen® reinforces your reputation as a leading-edge practice when it comes to skin rejuvenation. But it also increases your ability to grow your practice.